Can I use the box in a rental cars as well?

in tolltickets: Questions Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 pm
by Markus.M • 51 Posts

Can I use the box in a rental cars as well?

Scroll up

RE: Can I use the box in a rental cars as well?

in tolltickets: Questions Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Yes, the toll box can also be used in a rental car. Please enter the license plate number of your privately owned vehicle when you place your order. You can make changes as soon as you know the license plate number of the rented vehicle by using our portal. Alternatively, you may send us an email or SMS stating the order number plus the license plate number and the country in which the vehicle has been registered. You may request the SMS number for our license plate number modification system after you place your order. A license plate change is absolutely necessary for toll boxes used in Italy, Portugal and Scandinavia. The license plates must not be necessarily changed for Spain and France. A valid license suffices in these countries. Unfortunately, our toll box cannot be used in vehicles rented from "Drive on Holiday" in Portugal.

Scroll up

in tolltickets: Questions Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 pm
by Serge

Hello!
I'm living outside EU
and I'm going to travel via Italy to France (will mainly spend time at France) by rental cars.

Should i indicate my local plates (non EU) during register
and change it on arraival or as far as i've understood from the a/m it's not obligatory for France
thanks

Scroll up

in tolltickets: Questions Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:56 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Serge,

Thank you for your question.

If you are interested in a toll device for automatic tolling you must register the license plate of your car. If you will use a rental car please register your private car during the order process first.
For the French and Spanish boxes you do not have to register the hired car. In these countries only one master license plate must be registered.
Afterwards you can switch the device between different vehicles (within the same category) without any action. Therefore you can easily use the device with your hired car.

Note: This is only (!!) valid for the French and Spanish devices. The devices for Italy, Portugal or Scandinavia it is absolutely mandatory to register the new vehicles.

Kind regards,
Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

in tolltickets: Questions Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:18 pm
by Serge

Thank you very much for clarification! for sure will use it
At what stage i should indicate the delivery address?

Scroll up

in tolltickets: Questions Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:45 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

I've made a booking (order 1322936)
but i need another delivery address in Italy
how can I correct it?
Thanks

Scroll up

in tolltickets: Questions Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:57 pm
by Serge

I've made changes at "My Tolltickets" => "My orders" => Delivery address
Is it enough?
Thanks

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Roland Huber
Board Statistics
The forum has 554 topics and 1375 posts.