in tolltickets: Questions Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:36 pm
by Markus.M • 51 Posts

I would like to use a toll box for my mobile home. In which case is it possible to order and use the TIS-PL box instead of Via-t and Liber-t box?

Scroll up



in tolltickets: Questions Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:22 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Basically a TIS-PL box is required if your vehicle has more than 3m height or is heavier than 3.5 tons. However, to ensure that no problems occur at the toll station, you should contact our supportteam before using the box (supportteam@tolltickets.com), since often the type of vehicle is crucial for the usage of a TIS-PL box.
Our team will then review your transmitted data, in order to check which box is suitable for your vehicle

Scroll up

0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Roland Huber
Board Statistics
The forum has 554 topics and 1375 posts.