The payment window freezes and the message "Please do not close window" is displayed. What can I do?

in Questions concerning your order Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

The payment window freezes and the message "Please do not close window" is displayed. What can I do?

Scroll up

RE: The payment window freezes and the message "Please do not close window" is displayed. What can I do?

in Questions concerning your order Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 pm
by tolltickets • 132 Posts

As you are forwarded to a system belonging to our bank for you to enter your credit card data, we do not possess any immediate influence on the navigation of the page. The problem described will appear only in rare cases and with some browser types (particularly the Internet Explorer), if you have not activated the option "META REFRESH" in your browser settings. Depending on the payment modality, the banking system will open various pages. If your browser inhibits forwarding the page will "freeze". In such cases we will interrupt the payment process automatically after a certain length of time and the order will be automatically cancelled. A payment will not be executed. Once you activate the "META REFRESH" option in your browser's internet settings the payment transaction should proceed without problem. Alternatively, you may also place your order again by using either another browser or another personal computer.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Roland Huber
Board Statistics
The forum has 553 topics and 1373 posts.