Autopass with two vehicles

in AutoPass (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 am
by IanF • 1 Post

I will be visiting Denmark, Sweden and Norway soon. I drive a motorhome and tow a small car on a trailer. I have bought an Autopass registered to the motorhome. I have put the details of my car as well as my motorhome into the 'profile'' section of the tolltickets web site. Can I easily switch the autopass from vehicle to vehicle so that when the motorhome is on a campsite I can go out and about in the car. Or must I buy a second autopass for the car?

Last edited Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 am | Scroll up

RE: Autopass with two vehicles

in AutoPass (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) Wed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm
by Support tolltickets • 110 Posts

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question.

For the AutoPass it is absolutely mandatory to register always the correct vehicle which is using the device (s. the manuals included in your order).

In general, the change of vehicle can be effected as follows:
1. Open your private details under www.tolltickets.com/mytolltickets.
2. Select "toll box management" and click on "Change" to select an existing license plate number.
If you have not yet created the new license plate number, please click on "New" and enter your vehicle data. Click on "Save" and the new license plate is registered and the toll device is changed. It can be used with the new license plate, immediately.

In order for us to have a thorough look at your individual case, it would be advisable to contact us by using the contact form on our website www.tolltickets.com or write us an email to supportteam@tolltickets.com.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.