New prices April 2018

in tolltickets: Questions Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:11 pm
by spire2003 • 1 Post

I see that you have changed the pricing structure for France & Italy. It now seems very expensive to use the devices through tolltickets. What seemed like a small charge for using the devices due to a daily charge they do not seem cost effective. anymore. For example i would only use the Liber T one in France on 2 days out of a 16 day holiday but would pay 28 Euros for that privilidge. Thae same applies to telepass in Italy. Again 2 days usage would coat a further 28 Euros. In total 56 Euros on top of toll charges. Last year i paid about 14 Euros service charges. That makes the price change 300%. Very disappointed.

Scroll up

RE: New prices April 2018

in tolltickets: Questions Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 am
by Support tolltickets • 110 Posts

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback via our Facebook site. As you have already mentioned, the tolltickets price model has been adjusted. This takes account of the fact that many of our customers asked us for more cost control.
The new price model now provides this opportunity. The service charges for the short-term model no longer depend on the accumulated toll amount, but can now be easily calculated in advance due to the daily basis.

We hope to keep you as a customer and to continue offering you our services.

Kind regards,
Your tolltickets team

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.