Any Categorized Vehicle

in VIA-T (Spanien) Tue May 02, 2017 4:18 pm
by DHEARD • 1 Post

Although I have had to register my Tolltickets to a particular vehicle. Can I swap and change the vehicle where I use them on hire cars etc?

Scroll up


RE: Any Categorized Vehicle

in VIA-T (Spanien) Mon May 08, 2017 8:54 am
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question.

If you are interested in a toll device for automatic tolling you must register the license plate of your car. If you will use a rental car please register your private car during the order process first.
For the French (Liber-t) and Spanish (VIA-T) boxes you do not have to register the hired car. In these countries only one master license plate must be registered. Afterwards you can switch the device between different vehicles (within the same category) without any action. Therefore you can easily use the device with your hired car.

Note: This is only (!!) valid for the French and Spanish devices. The devices for Italy, Portugal or Scandinavia it is absolutely mandatory to register the new vehicles.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Roland Huber
Board Statistics
The forum has 554 topics and 1375 posts.