Poor customer Services

in tolltickets: Questions Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:16 am
by Unhappy

Since the 1st of March, I have been trying to resolve oustanding issues with customer services, and have been failed by their lack of cummunication , action and their complete lack of urgency in my problems. Since their lack of action I have had to make a subsequent order because they either fail to understand the gravity of my situation or are igoring my requests to resolve my issues.
There appears to be no escalation proceedures, with no one person taking reponsibility for this situation.
What next ?, I don't know. I can only suggest that if no communication continues, my only recourse is to get my card issuer to intervene.

Scroll up

RE: Poor customer Services

in tolltickets: Questions Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 pm
by Red Rose

Dear Unhappy,

If I may a piece if advise, after 24 hours of unsatisfactory communications you should have turned immediately to your card supplier and advised them of your situation so that they can deal with the issue instead of you wasting your time. Also be advise this company employs less than 5 people and therefore am not surprised at the poor reponse you've expiernced.

R. Rose

Scroll up

RE: Poor customer Services

in tolltickets: Questions Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 am
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your opinion.

We have tried to explain the situation thoroughly in our previous communication to the best of our possibilities.

We are sorry if you are unsatisfied with our efforts, and that an agreement could not be accomplished.

Of course, we remain at your disposal for further communication.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.