Short or long term tollticket

in Toll devices: Questions Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 pm
by Casbow

How long does the short term box last. I intend to use them possibly 3 times this year.

Scroll up

RE: Short or long term tollticket

in Toll devices: Questions Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:19 am
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your question.

We offer our devices in two different models. Our short term contract for holiday users and our long term contract for frequent users.

Short term:
1. Activation € 4.50 per device and additional shipment charges (once the order)
2. Device rental fee of € 0.25per device from 22nd day until inbox date at tolltickets (first 21 days are free)
3. Toll amount.
4. 9% service fee on the toll amount
5. Stamp for device return

Long term:
1. Activation € 4.50 per device and additional shipment charges (once the order)
2. Toll amount.
3. 7% service fee on the toll amount
4. Device rental fee: € 35.00 / year

General information:
You can order the device six weeks before you leave. On the first page of the shipping basket you can enter the desired shipment date. Normally we calculate a shipment period of 4 - 7 working days within Europe. To guarantee a shipment in time we normally ship the device even before the desired shipment date. But your entered date is always the basis of the rental period. You should order as soon as possible for reservation a device on stock (and a guaranteed delivery in time).

The rental period starts five days after the desired shipment date. From the 22nd day of rental we charge an additional device fee of € 0.25 per day until you return the device (inbox date at tolltickets). To avoid unnecessary rental costs please enter a desired shipment date about 7 working days before you start your journey and order the device at least 2 weeks before you start.

We send the device by airmail letter. You can return the device on the same kind of way (letter post) by using the same envelope. To make it easier for you we always include a return address label.

The settlement of the toll transaction is done monthly.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

RE: Short or long term tollticket

in Toll devices: Questions Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:02 pm
by djordje48 • 2 Posts

Hello,

Please explain how do you calculate 9% and 7% fees? For example, I go to Italy this month, and I make 10+20+30 euros on three different toll gates in one direction in one day?. How will I be debited and invoiced? Is the 9 or 7 % for each of these gates, or only for the whole sum, for 60 euros? Do you take fees on montly, or on yearly level? And as I have shown above, is every toll gate being fee charged separately?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.