commercial vehicle

in tolltickets: Questions Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 pm
by agata

What that means? If we take our products to France then is ok, but if we take sth on the way back is it commercially? or is it sth different type of trucks?

Scroll up


RE: commercial vehicle

in tolltickets: Questions Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:30 am
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your question.

Vehicles exceeding 3.5 t / 3 m height need the TIS-PL toll box for automatic tolling in France.

For commercial use we offer our toll products normally with payment by fuelcard.

For private use e.g. holiday, you can order the toll device via our web shop www.tolltickets.com.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Roland Huber
Board Statistics
The forum has 554 topics and 1375 posts.