Online purchased vignettes for Austria, Hungary and Romania.

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 am
by Raisa • 1 Post

Hi, I am travelling with my husband to Republic of Moldova this Friday 22.07.2016 from the UK and when I wanted to buy the vignettes for Austria, Hungary and Romania it mentioned that they need to be delivered to me but it will take up to 7 days. What should I do as I am sure they will not be delivered to me in the UK by Friday, Isn't there a online option to pay and just print the emails? Thank you very much and I look forward to your answer ASAP.

Scroll up

RE: Online purchased vignettes for Austria, Hungary and Romania.

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:39 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear guest,

Thank you for your question.

The vignettes for Austria are paper vignettes. If you order them via tolltickets, you have to calculate 4-7 working days for the delivery.

The Hungarian vignettes and Romanian vignettes are electronic vignettes. You only must print the receipt for the e-vignette which we will send to you by email after your order.
Alternatively, you can logon to mytolltickets and print the receipt from the order menu.

There is no shipment and you do not have to attach anything to your windscreen. Your license plate number and your e-vignette details is registered at the Motorway State Company.
Therefore, you must only take the print with you.

Please register as a customer in our web shop www.tolltickets.com and enter your order accordingly.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:06 pm
by Leeyeonha

I put wrong information regarding vehicle playe number.... what should i do??

Scroll up

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 am
by Support tolltickets • 110 Posts

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry but the e-vignette is registered immediately at the toll charger in Hungary. As published on our web site the vignette cannot be cancelled or changed by tolltickets, any more. We are only a sales point but have no possibility for service on the Hungarian vignette. Therefore, we have not the possibility to change anything.

In your case you have to contact the Hungarian Toll Service Center:
http://www.motorway.hu/Toll-tariffs/Customer-services/

On this site you will also find the rules for changing the data of the vignette.

Kind regards,

Scroll up

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:00 pm
by Rudolf Nagy

Hi, I'm trying to register to your website from the UK, it's not listed in the country's list. Is this a bug or you don't send toll tickets to UK? Thanks

Scroll up

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 am
by Support tolltickets • 110 Posts

Dear Customer,

Please simply choose Great Britain.

Kind regards,

Scroll up

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 am
by Rudolf

I'm so stupid... I don't know how I missed it! Thanks for your help!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.