another car for via verde box

in ViaVerde (Portugal) Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:40 pm
by dariusz

I have problem with car and we will go by another car. I have ViaVerde for number PO8H006 . Can I use this box for another car with different registration number.

Dariusz
POLAND

Scroll up

RE: another car for via verde box

in ViaVerde (Portugal) Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:15 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Mr. Lukaszynski ,

Thank you for your question.

For the ViaVerde device the indication of the correct license plate is mandatory.
So if you will use this toll box in another vehicle, you have to proceed as follows:

1.Open your private details under www.tolltickets.com/mytolltickets.
2.Select "toll box management" and click on "Change" to select an existing license plate number.
If you have not yet created the new license plate number, please click on "New" and enter your vehicle data. Click on "Save" and the new license plate is registered and the toll device is changed. It can be used with the new license plate, immediately.

Please note that you ordered the ViaVerde device for Portugal for vehicles with a height of less than 1.10 m on the first axle. So please ensure that your new vehicle has the same measurements.

For your Information:
In order to assist you as soon as possible in such cases, please contact us by using the contact form on our website www.tolltickets.com or write us an email to supportteam@tolltickets.com.
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.