spain toll

in VIA-T (Spain) Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 am
by harryh999

No one seems to have given feedback for spain, does the tag work okay, my solicitor says they are no available for non residents

Scroll up

RE: spain toll

in VIA-T (Spain) Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

Dear Harry,
Thank you for your post. We can ensure that VIA-T devices work okay and that they are also available for non residents at tolltickets. Your tolltickets support team

Scroll up

in VIA-T (Spain) Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:25 pm
by harryh999

worked fine

tolltickets findet das Top
Scroll up

in VIA-T (Spain) Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:35 pm
by Philip

I used the toll box extensively in Spain this year (August) and it worked fine, very quick to open the barrier, in fact opened the barrier quicker than in France. Invoice was very detailed and will be used again next year, saved a lot time especially as I was towing a caravan.

Scroll up

in VIA-T (Spain) Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 pm
by Edgar Strong

Happy New Year to everyone at tolltickets. I ordered mine on 28.12. 16 and it arrived midday today. , 3.1.17.

Superb service. Thankyou all at tolltickets.

Eddie Strong

Scroll up

in VIA-T (Spain) Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:28 pm
by Dave A

I have a liber t tag which I use for France,but I would like one for Spain,can I use the same tag,or do I have to get another for Spain, and can I get one tag that can be used for both ?

Scroll up

in VIA-T (Spain) Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:10 pm
by djordje48 • 2 Posts

In Via Verde and Via T official websites is said that Via Verde can be used for all toll gates in Spain, and Via T can be used for all toll gates in Portugal. Is this true, and do I need both devices? It seems one of the is enough for both countries, no matter which one. Thanks!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.