Can I change the Hungarian vignette (e.g. license plate number or date of validity) after my order has been processed?

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:25 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Can I change the Hungarian vignette (e.g. license plate number or date of validity) after my order has been processed?

Scroll up

RE: Can I change the Hungarian vignette (e.g. license plate number or date of validity) after my order has been processed?

in Vignettes (Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:44 am
by tolltickets.supportteam (deleted)

As an official marketing partner the Hungarian vignettes are directly issued after your order has been accepted, by our direct connection with the Hungarian toll system. However, modifications or cancelations can only be made by the Hungarian State Motorway Management Company. We are neither able nor entitled to modify or cancel an already issued Hungarian vignette. In the event that you need a modification you will have to drive to one of the service points of the Hungarian State Motorway Management Company, which are located directly alongside e the motorways. For the precise location and the provisions regulating a modification please refer to the website of the road toll operator at http://autopalya.hu

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ivan Mocko
Board Statistics
The forum has 550 topics and 1369 posts.